Discover our 11 day Greek island hopping package from Athens to Santorini and Crete. Take in the history and culture of Athens, the romance of Santorini with beach relaxation and the All Inclusive Crete in one Holiday!
Greek Treasure Trail, W/All Inclusive Crete, Ferries, Transfers & Flights!
- Flight from UK to Athens
- Transfer from airport to Athens Hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation in 4 Star Acropolis Ami Boutique Hotel, Athens
- Transfer from Athens Hotel to the Port
- Ferry crossing to Santorini
- Transfers from Port to Santorini Hotel
- 3 Nights accommodation in Ambience Suites, Santorini
- Breakfast included in Athens & Santorini
- Transfer from Santotini Hotel to the Port
- Ferry crossing to Crete
- Transfer from Port to the Hotel
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 5 Star Rimondi Grand Resort & Spa, Crete
- Stay in a Superior Balcony room in Crete
- All day Beach beds and Parasols
- A stay in Crete will be on All Inclusive Board Basis
- Transfer from hotel to airport
- Flight from Crete to UK
The well known picture postcard that is Santorini, Culture of Athens combined with All Inclusive Beach Life!
- Centrally located hotel in Athens – a short walk from some of the most famous landmarks.
- Visit to the legendary Acropolis and the Parthenon temple in Athens.
- Fall in love with the unsurpassed beauty and landscapes of Santorini
- Ferry crossing to Crete
- The Mediterranean island life of Crete
- Enjoy the ancient architecture of Heraklion, Chania and Rethymnon
Completely renovated in a classical style, this small modern hotel has just opened its doors to welcome its guests with genuine and warm typical Greek hospitality. Hotel has a great location at the foot of the Acropolis, a few minutes walk from the new Acropolis Museum and a wonderful roof garden with an amazing view of the Parthenon and a panoramic view of Athens.
Many of the city's major attractions are within walking distance of the hotel including monuments such as Hadrian's Arc, The Temple of Olympian Zeus, Panathinaikon Stadium and picturesque neighbourhoods such as Plaka, Monastiraki and Psirri where you will find a variety of boutiques, bars and restaurants.
The refined interiors are warmly decorated, featuring artistic aspects, traditional touches and sophisticated fixtures. The hotel incorporates sumptuous furnishings, large balconies and a relaxing atmosphere to create the ideal setting for your stay in this historic city. Some of the rooms offer a stunning view of the Acropolis from their balconies.
The Acropolis Ami Boutique Hotel offers a hearty, full, Mediterranean cuisine breakfast. The breakfast is served at the roof garden of hotel, where you will have the chance to enjoy an astonishing panoramic view of the Acropolis and the whole of Athens. There, you can also enjoy your drink at the bar of the hotel. In addition, hotel provide you free WI-FI internet access available throughout the hotel building.
Boasting an outdoor pool and a furnished sun terrace, Ambience Suites is located in Firostefani, within a short walk from restaurants.
Opening to a terrace or patio, the suites and apartments at Ambience are fitted with built-in sofas and beds. Each comes with a private bathroom with built-in shower, while some units also have a kitchen.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access
Guests can start their day with a buffet breakfast served every morning at the hotel.
Experience the Real Crete at Rimondi Grand Resort & Spa, a luxury all-suite resort situated on the slopes of an olive tree plantation, overlooking the Cretan Sea, close to the historical Venetian town of Rethymno. The peaceful setting guarantees you a tranquil and unforgettable vacation. This resort is also the perfect starting point to explore the Rethymnon prefecture as well as the entire island of Crete.
Bedrooms in Rimondi Grand are Double bedded, all suites have private facilities SH/WC, balcony or patio. All 121 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. Comforts include pillow menus and down comforters, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
Guests at RG (Rimondi Grand) Resort & Spa can enjoy fantastic breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hotel offers a wide variety of dishes that can be accompanied by a great choice of local beverages, wines and cocktails. Restaurant in RG (Rimondi Grand) Resort & Spa is one of the leading restaurants on island of Crete and in Rethymnon. Relax in an elegant and spacious surrounding while tempting the palate with local and international cuisines from a varied fabulous buffet. The Bar Lounge will offer you amazing cocktails, perfectly refreshing during a sunny, summer day in Crete.
(Rimondi Grand) Resort & Spa provides its guests with a wide range of facilities, including a luxury spa centre. You will have a very extensive choice of spa treatments, using the products from two top quality brands. The benefits of these high quality products allied with the expertise of our staff guarantee you an incredible in-house spa experience . Rimondi Grand is one of the best spa hotels in Crete and offer a wide range of relaxing treatments and exotic services.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Introduced by the Greek Ministry of Tourism you’ll need to pay an Overnight Stay Tax which will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The amount you’ll pay is based on the official rating of the accommodation booked.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Any additional meals not mentioned in the package.
- Room service charges, Telephone calls, laundry charges, tips of personal nature
- And anything not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions section
- Meals will generally be buffet meals unless otherwise stated to you on the confirmation.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing Basis unless otherwise stated.