If you crave a destination with a sense of place when staying in Greece, yet still seek superb luxury and all the modern creature comforts it entails, the 4-Star Smartline Cosmopolitan is the perfect place for you!
Attracting more than 270,000 British holidaymakers every year, the island is the most visited in Greece. Rhodes is the proud parent of a big family of beaches. The best-known stretches of sand slither down the island’s east coast, monopolising more than 80 kilometres of seaside. If you’ve got a pocket full of change, head to Rhodes Town. The Street of the Knights and Socrates Street in the walled old town are bumper-to-bumper with souvenir shops.
Smartline Cosmopolitan is located in the centre of a garden area and scores extra points thanks to its proximity to both the island’s capital Rhodes and the beach.
The elegant Smartline Cosmopolitan Hotel enjoys fabulous views over the sea from its vantage point on the coast. For a cooling dip, though, the hotel pool is even closer in the grounds surrounded by bright blue parasols and sun loungers. Sporty types can test themselves on the tennis courts or around the table tennis table, or cool off in the games room.
The hotel is set in a landscaped garden and features two outdoor pools and a sun terrace where guests can relax on sun loungers.
A popular hotel that always offers a warm welcome, the Smartline Cosmopolitan is a good choice for families.
Breakfast, lunch and evening meal along with your drinks
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from the UK
- 7-Night accommodation at the 4 Star Smartline Cosmopolitan
- A stay in Rhodes includes All Inclusive Board Basis
A touch of paradise only a short flight away
- Join a 3,000 Greek tradition of partying at the village of Kalithies
- Make like Pink Floyd’s David Gilmour and head to rock hotspot of Lindos
- Try your hand at parasailing on Faliraki Beach
- Sip ice-cool Mythos beer in the secluded lush grounds of olive trees
- Get a first-rate view of Tsambika Mountain as you jet-ski across the bay
- Head under water with Waterhoppers diving centre on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Stroll down the Street of the Knights in Rhodes Town
- Must-see duo; Mussolini’s Palace of the Grand Masters and the Street of the Knights
- Fit some shopping retail at the crafty boutique shops and big-name brands
- Head to Epta Piges for the 7 natural springs with lake and 164-metre tunnel
- Dine in site of the acropolis in Lindos' main square
Smartline Cosmopolitan is located in the centre of a garden area and scores extra points thanks to its proximity to both the island’s capital Rhodes and the beach. It’s ideal for sun worshippers and active holidaymakers alike.
Smartline Cosmopolitan features 377 bright and cosy rooms, spread across 9 buildings and 7 floors. All rooms are with views of the garden, the pool area or the sea. All rooms have simple, yet elegant furnishings and are fitted with satellite TV, a tea / coffee maker and fridge.
In this hotel you have the choice between a typical Greek tavern or the buffet restaurant, where you can have all kinds of local and international dishes. Several bars invite you to have a drink before or after dinner.
The sandy beach of Ixia is just 20 m away from Smartline Cosmopolitan and can be reached via an underpass. Sun loungers and parasols are available by the pool. If you would like to spoil yourself, book a massage treatment in one of our garden gazebos. Evening entertainment in the hotel-own theatre is provided by the hosts of Smartline Cosmopolitan regularly. The mini club (4-12 years), mini disco, playroom and playground offers a lot of fun and action for our youngest guests at Smartline Cosmopolitan.