No myth, Zeus has sent you an all-inclusive 7 Nights deal from £399 per adult w/ flights & Wi-Fi included
Book your sensational five-star holiday today!
"Open your mouth and shut your eyes and see what Zeus will send you" - Aristophanes
There is something wonderfully fascinating about Crete. Perhaps that’s why Zeus was born in the mountains. He was after all the “Father of Gods.”
Crete is the largest of all the Greek islands with towering, rugged mountains, hillsides of olive and orange groves, a huge plateau, caves, gorges and ancient archaeology. For a castaway with a voracious desire for new wonders, Crete is ideal.
Kiani Beach Resort is an all-inclusive family resort in Chania right on the award winning blue flag beach of Kiani Akti, just outside of Kalyves village in Crete. This exceptional Chania resort by the sea offers an amazing retreat for families with young children as it has been specially designed to comfortably accommodate both adults and younger guests. The wide range of exceptional facilities and services provided for all ages ensure a truly relaxing family vacation in Crete. Get ready to delve in a world of luxury and enjoy your holidays at one of the best beachfront resorts in Greece.
Luxury All Inclusive Holiday
- Return flight from UK
- 7 nights accommodation in 5 Star Kiani Beach Resort
- Enjoy All Inclusive Board Basis throughout your stay
Siestas, sunshine and deep blue seas
- Visit some of the timeless villages such as Kalyves, Krista or Kroustas
- A must see is Pano Platanias with friendly locals, food and the church of Agios Dimitirs
- Head to Tsoudrean Street for the traditional black boots named “stivania"
- See how the Greeks party at the huge celebrations in the village squares
- Dance to the sound of lyra, bouzouki and drums before eating barbecued meat
- Watch an ancient tragedy or comedy in the yard of Agios Nikolas
- Enjoy the ancient architecture of Heraklion, Chania and Rethymnon
- Watch the Kri Kri goats on the small uninhabited island of Theodorou
Kiani Beach Resort is a modern, all Inclusive family resort situated directly on the award winning blue flag beach of Kiani Akti, just outside of Kalyves village in Chania. Bathe in the crystal clear waters of the Cretan sea, or relax by the large swimming pool, dotted with sun-beds and umbrellas where you can enjoy fresh beverages and snacks. With a chilled atmosphere and the sound of the sea waves in the background or marvel at the idyllic scenery.
All 115 rooms share the style and ambiance of a modern home like environment. The decor is a mix of vibrant colours and glass with the finishes of warm of wood. All rooms are air-conditioned and have a sitting area with sofa bed, kitchenette and a balcony or terrace.
A rich buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel’s breakfast room just a stone's throw from the water. The buffet restaurant Symposium offers Cretan dishes for a romantic dinner at the open air veranda.
At the beach bar next to the sea and the pool, guests can relax to the sounds of soft music and enjoy the breathtaking views, with a cocktail, juice or refreshing beverage.
Staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange car rental to explore villages such as Kalami, Armeni and the archeological site of Aptera. It is 27 km from Chania Airport.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Introduced by the Greek Ministry of Tourism you’ll need to pay an Overnight Stay Tax which will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The amount you’ll pay is based on the official rating of the accommodation booked.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.