A fantastic 7-night Crete holiday, with All Inclusive board & flights. Book your sensational five-star holiday today from £349 per adult!
There is something wonderfully fascinating about Crete. Perhaps that’s why Zeus was born in the mountains. He was after all the “Father of Gods.” Crete is the largest of all the Greek islands with towering, rugged mountains, hillsides of olive and orange groves, a huge plateau, caves, gorges and ancient archaeology. For a castaway with a voracious desire for new wonders, Crete is ideal.
With stunning views all around - from the sparkling blue of the Kritiko Pelagos to the bleak majesty of the mountains - & within easy reach of major attractions, SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa is an ideal spot in which to sample the delights of the the Cretan way of life.
The resort offers a range of accommodation, an 1500sq.m. Spa Center and a wide and varied choice of food and drink, at its 4 Restaurants and 6 Bars, all designed to make guests feel pampered and welcome.
It is an ideal resort for Families and Couples, Spa and Gastronomy Lovers!
All Inclusive – Exclusive to Citrus Holidays
- We take care of Return Flights from UK to Crete
- 7-Night Stay at the 5 Star SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa in Garden/Pool view
- Dig into delicious meals with All Inclusive Board Basis
- Following drinks are served during the meals Draught beer‚ white & red house wine, soft drinks, water, tea and filter coffee
- Tea, coffee, cakes and biscuits, finger mini sandwiches and mini rolls from 16:00 hours to 18:00 hours
- Beverages & Ice cream are served from 10:00 to 23:00 hours
- All inclusive spirits include the following international & local drinks: Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Aperitifs, Liqueurs Wine White & Red House Wine
- Buffet Dinner: from 19:00 hours to 21:30 hours**One dinner complimentary at either of the a la carte restaurants, “Pelagos” Taverna or “La Trattoria”, is included once a week. ** (reservation required)
Simply the best island in the Mediterranean
- Indulge in five-star luxuries
- Frequent evening entertainment‚ may include shows
- Four restaurants (main buffet; Italian; gourmet and Mediterranean)
- Seven outdoor swimming pools
- Children's section of one of the adult pools
- Table Tennis; Entertainment; Mini Club; Fitness Centre
SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa is located in the quiet picturesque fishing village of Sissi, 45km from Heraklion and 25km from Agios Nikolaos. The expansive complex of the SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa lies in the picturesque fishing village of Sissi on the north-east coast of Crete above a small rocky cove with a beach.
The hotel SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa disposes of in total 300 elegant and comfortable rooms and suites with hand-made furniture to create a perfect ‘feel-good’ atmosphere during your holiday. Furthermore, they are fitted with balcony, furnished terrace or veranda, air conditioning, queen size double bed or twin beds, sofa bed, satellite TV, safe deposit box (against charge), telephone, hair dryer, bathroom amenities, bathroom with bathtub or shower.
Four restaurants and five bars guarantee an very wide and diverse choice of dishes and drinks at all times of the day in the SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa.
A 1,500 m² spa centre, offering many different wellness treatments for young and old alike, and massages, awaits you in the SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa. The wide range of sports and leisure activities in the SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa leave hardly any guest wishes unmet. An overview of the sports and leisure activities: theatre, volleyball, table tennis, pool table, water polo and a gym.
With its central location the hotel is the ideal starting-point for excursions to discover all of Crete’s important sights.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out