No myth, Zeus has sent you an all-inclusive 7 Nights deal from £349 per adult and £199 per child w/ flights & Wi-Fi included
Book your sensational five-star holiday today!
"Open your mouth and shut your eyes and see what Zeus will send you" - Aristophanes
There is something wonderfully fascinating about Crete. Perhaps that’s why Zeus was born in the mountains. He was after all the “Father of Gods.”
Crete is the largest of all the Greek islands with towering, rugged mountains, hillsides of olive and orange groves, a huge plateau, caves, gorges and ancient archaeology. For a castaway with a voracious desire for new wonders, Crete is ideal.
Kiani Beach Resort is 2.5 km from Kalyves and has been ranked as Traveler's Choice by Trip Advisor. Flanked by lush mountainous backdrops and golden soft sands, the village is a true slice of Greek heaven. Lounge on a deserted beach for the day, eat Lamb Klefitko and amble through the village’s only street, passing by ladies in black and men with faces more craggy then Mount Lefka Ori herding goats. The island’s real powers come to life through its people, whose filoksenia, meaning hospitality is infectious.
A short bus hop away is the harbour town of Chania, the historic antidote to the island’s vigour, with jaw-dropping modern Venetian and Turkish traditional architecture, ice-cool frappe and the central park frequented by locals. Stock up on the acclaimed Cretan Diet at the indoor Chania Market.
Enjoy 7 Nights All Inclusive
- All meals are served in a rich buffet, with variety of food cooked on Greek kitchen style. Day and night, guests can enjoy the magnificent view of the Cretan Sea combined with the delicious specialties prepared by our Chef.
- Breakfast , lunch , evening meals. Mid morning and afternoon hot and cold snacks
- Dress Code: During the dinner long trousers are required for men in the main restaurant
- Ice creams available during the lunch time and dinner time.
- Sandwich for excursions: available on request at the reception.
- During meals unlimited acholic and non acholic local beverages at restaurant and beach bar , soft drinks, beer, house wine (red & white), juices (not fresh). 11 am – 23.00 ouzo, raki.
- For our young guests ,Children playground ,Indoor & Outdoor Kids’ Club ,Mini disco ,Donkey ride ,Animation program and children club, 6 days a week ,Face painting
- Free of charge sports , Beach volley, Water polo, Petanque, Darts
- Free room upgrade
- Water Sports , Pedalo , Canoe, Free of charge ,Tennis , Gym: Free Access , Hamam: 1hr 2 times per week , Wi-Fi Internet , Double speed internet
- Food & Beverage supplements plus all-inclusive normal - Bottle of house wine ?iani Beach 375ml (1 bottle per person per day) , Heineken Beer 250ml (2 glasses per person per day) ,Espresso / Cappuccino Coffee (unlimited cups per person per day) , Fresh Orange Juice (2 glasses per person per day) ,Soft Drinks (unlimited: from soda fountain)
- Beach bar (From 11:00h until 23:00h) ,Selected branded-name alcohol drinks- Free of Charge (3 glasses per person per day) ,Unlimited amount of non-alcohol Cocktails for all the children ,Alcohol Cocktails for Adults (1 glass per person per day)
- Welcome package in the room, on arrival (big bottle of water, big bottle of wine and fruits)
- Welcome surprise gifts for children on arrival.
- One bottle of water in the room on a daily basis
Siestas, sunshine and deep blue seas
- Visit some of the timeless villages such as Kalyves, Krista or Kroustas
- A must see is Pano Platanias with friendly locals, food and the church of Agios Dimitirs
- Head to Tsoudrean Street for the traditional black boots named “stivania"
- See how the Greeks party at the huge celebrations in the village squares
- Dance to the sound of lyra, bouzouki and drums before eating barbecued meat
- Watch an ancient tragedy or comedy in the yard of Agios Nikolas
- Enjoy the ancient architecture of Heraklion, Chania and Rethymnon
- Watch the Kri Kri goats on the small uninhabited island of Theodorou
Kiani Beach Resort is a modern, all Inclusive family resort situated directly on the award winning blue flag beach of Kiani Akti, just outside of Kalyves village in Chania. Bathe in the crystal clear waters of the Cretan sea, or relax by the large swimming pool, dotted with sun-beds and umbrellas where you can enjoy fresh beverages and snacks. With a chilled atmosphere and the sound of the sea waves in the background or marvel at the idyllic scenery.
All 115 rooms share the style and ambiance of a modern home like environment. The decor is a mix of vibrant colours and glass with the finishes of warm of wood. All rooms are air-conditioned and have a sitting area with sofa bed, kitchenette and a balcony or terrace.
A rich buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel’s breakfast room just a stone's throw from the water. The buffet restaurant Symposium offers Cretan dishes for a romantic dinner at the open air veranda.
At the beach bar next to the sea and the pool, guests can relax to the sounds of soft music and enjoy the breathtaking views, with a cocktail, juice or refreshing beverage.
Staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange car rental to explore villages such as Kalami, Armeni and the archeological site of Aptera. It is 27 km from Chania Airport.