A luxury all-inclusive Crete holiday at a five-star resort- includes flights, and Wi-Fi!
Ouzo cocktails with lashings of sunshine
- We take care of Return Flights from London to Crete
- 7-Night Stay at the 5 Star CHC Athina Palace Resort & Spa
- Dig into delicious meals with All Inclusive Board Board
Simply the best island in the Mediterranean
- Indulge in five-star luxuries at a beautiful Crete retreat
- Trek the 16 km Samaria Gorg, the longest in Europe
- Dig into delicious “dakos” (similar to bruschetta, on barley rusks)
- Sip refreshing whites made from native Vilana grapes and spicy reds
- Sample snails in wine and golden pies filled with “mizithra” cheese
- Get the heart pumping with free access to fitness room
- Drink in the sunset and bubbly at the stylish hotel bar
- Spice up the night by trying “tsikoudia” the local firewater
The Hotel “CHC Athina Palace Resort & Spa” is amongst the best that Crete has to offer. The CHC Athina Palace is a 5-star Resort & Spa situated in a hilly, secluded location, close to Mades, a small fishing village. The resort commands magnificent views of the Aegean Sea.
The CHC Athina Palace Resort's 355 bedrooms are decorated in an attractive modern style. They are all air conditioned and have private balconies. Each room has a minibar, a telephone, a safety deposit box, a hairdryer and a television with international satellite channels.
There’s 3 pools to choose from, divided up into different sections for whatever your mood: splashing around, relaxing, or for children. After lounging by the pool you can head to the CHC Athina’s main restaurant which serves local tastes and international cuisine. There’s great views from both its outdoor terrace and through the large windows of its indoor eating area. If you want to burn off some of that tasty food, there’s a fitness center on site and several sporting facilities, including tennis courts, basketball courts and a games area.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- A Greek overnight stay tax of €4 is payable locally.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out