A fantastic 7-night Crete holiday, with All Inclusive board, upgrade to sea view room & flights. Zeus has sent you a fabulous deal from £499 per adult
There is something wonderfully fascinating about Crete. Perhaps that’s why Zeus was born in the mountains. He was after all the “Father of Gods.” Crete is the largest of all the Greek islands with towering, rugged mountains, hillsides of olive and orange groves, a huge plateau, caves, gorges and ancient archaeology. For a castaway with a voracious desire for new wonders, Crete is ideal.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Kalyves Beach Hotel is located in Kalyves town centre. Surrounded by a golden sandy beach which slopes down into the crystal-clear waters of the Cretan Sea and the fresh water of the Xydas River, the unique destination of this hotel will make your dreams of Greek paradise come true. The hotel has been awarded the "The Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence". You will stay on All Inclusive basis which includes meals, snacks, wine, local beer and soft drinks.
A short bus hop away is the harbour town of Chania, the historic antidote to the island’s vigour, with modern Venetian and Turkish traditional architecture, ice-cool frappe and the central park frequented by locals. Stock up on the acclaimed Cretan Diet at the indoor Chania Market.
The quietly elegant Kalyves and the glorious beach
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from UK to Crete
- 7-Night Stay at the 4 Star Kalyves Beach Hotel
- Breakfast, lunchtime snacks, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks
The sophistication of Chania
- Visit some of the timeless villages such as Kalyves, Krista or Kroustas
- A must see is Pano Platanias with friendly locals, food and the church of Agios Dimitirs
- Head to Tsoudrean Street for the traditional black boots named “stivania"
- See how the Greeks party at the huge celebrations in the village squares
- Dance to the sound of lyra, bouzouki and drums before eating barbecued meat
- Watch an ancient tragedy or comedy in the yard of Agios Nikolas
- Enjoy the ancient architecture of Heraklion, Chania and Rethymnon
- Watch the Kri Kri goats on the small uninhabited island of Theodorou
Kalyves Beach Hotel lies by the sea, next to the river Xydas in Kalyves, a village located in the province of Apokoronas. It features 2 swimming pools and a beach bar serving summer cocktails.
The Hotel offers modern, spacious rooms, with an excellent view, to the river, sea or the mountains. Room facilities include air conditioning, satellite TV, refrigerator and hairdryer. Safety boxes are available at an extra charge.
American breakfast buffet is served at the hotel’s breakfast restaurant or at the veranda, just a stone’s throw from the waterfront. A romantic candlelit dinner with a bottle of wine from Kalyves Beach wine list will make for the perfect evening.
How far is the nearest beach?
This comfortable hotel is situated at the tourist centre and town centre of Kalyves only 10 m from the beach.
Distance from airport
Chania airport and the town centre are about 15 minutes away by taxi. Heraklion's airport is roughly an hour and 45 minutes away by car.
Surrounded by gardens, this modern hotel was renovated in 2005 and comprises 3 floors with a total of 150 rooms. Guests at this air-conditioned hotel may make use of the foyer with 24-hour reception desk, lifts, safes and currency exchange counter. A dining room TV room and a conference room with a capacity of 180 people are to be found within this beach hotel.
There is a playground for younger guests. Room, laundry and medical services round off the hotel's offerings. Guests arriving by car may use the hotel car park.
The comfortable rooms have an en suite bathroom with hairdryer fridge, hire safe and balcony. Additional fittings include a direct dial telephone, a radio and satellite/ cable TV. All rooms are centrally heated and air conditioned as standard.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Introduced by the Greek Ministry of Tourism you’ll need to pay an Overnight Stay Tax which will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The amount you’ll pay is based on the official rating of the accommodation booked.
Baggage can be added from £35.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.