A fantastic 7-night Crete holiday, with All Inclusive board, upgrade to sea view room & flights. Zeus has sent you a fabulous deal from £399 per adult
There is something wonderfully fascinating about Crete. Perhaps that’s why Zeus was born in the mountains. He was after all the “Father of Gods.” Crete is the largest of all the Greek islands with towering, rugged mountains, hillsides of olive and orange groves, a huge plateau, caves, gorges and ancient archaeology. For a castaway with a voracious desire for new wonders, Crete is ideal.
The Kalyves Beach Hotel is located in Kalyves town centre. Surrounded by a golden sandy beach which slopes down into the crystal-clear waters of the Cretan Sea and the fresh water of the Xydas River, the unique destination of this hotel will make your dreams of Greek paradise come true. The hotel has been awarded the "The Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence". You will stay on All Inclusive basis which includes meals, snacks, wine, local beer and soft drinks.
The quietly elegant Kalyves and the glorious beach
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from UK to Crete
- 7-Night Stay at the 4 Star Kalyves Beach Hotel
- Enjoy All Inclusive Board Basis
The sophistication of Chania
- Visit some of the timeless villages such as Kalyves, Krista or Kroustas
- A must see is Pano Platanias with friendly locals, food and the church of Agios Dimitirs
- Head to Tsoudrean Street for the traditional black boots named “stivania"
- See how the Greeks party at the huge celebrations in the village squares
- Dance to the sound of lyra, bouzouki and drums before eating barbecued meat
- Watch an ancient tragedy or comedy in the yard of Agios Nikolas
- Enjoy the ancient architecture of Heraklion, Chania and Rethymnon
- Watch the Kri Kri goats on the small uninhabited island of Theodorou
Kalyves Beach Hotel is an idyllic sea view hotel in Crete, next to the river “Xydas” in the heart of the traditional Kalyves village in Chania. Set amidst the crystal clear waters of our award winning blue flag beach and the lush green surroundings this 4-star hotel in Crete offers the perfect hideaway for couples, families and friends visiting the enchanting region of Chania. Its privileged location in Kalyves allows travellers to discover the nearby archaeological sites, scenic traditional villages, dazzling beaches and shopping areas and unravel the secrets of the authentic Cretan way of living.
For a comfortable stay Kalyves Beach Hotel offers 100 rooms fitted with satellite TV, a dining area, a dressing room, a work desk and hi-fi. Some rooms overlook the sea. Room facilities also include an electric kettle, a fridge and kitchenware for self-catering.
Guests with children at Kalyves Beach Hotel can take advantage of meals, a playroom and a playground. The property offers a gym, gymnastics classes and a fitness centre to keep shape.
Guests can have breakfast in the bar every morning. Dishes of Turkish cuisine are served in the lounge restaurant. Alcoholic drinks are offered in the snack bar. Serving both food and drinks, Una faccia Una razza and Provlita are situated around 350 meters from the property.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Introduced by the Greek Ministry of Tourism you’ll need to pay an Overnight Stay Tax which will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The amount you’ll pay is based on the official rating of the accommodation booked.
Baggage can be added from £35.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.