Timeless elegance and five-star hotel service in central Berlin w/ flights! Book your luxurious five-star city break today! Total from £229pp
Walking along the magnificent sites of Berlin, you can’t help but be transported back to the days of Prussian glory, the Nazi-era nadir or the Cold War blues. But Berlin is no museum piece – its hotels create an upmarket counterpart to the city’s looming watchtowers. Formerly named Kempinski, the five-star Hotel Bristol Berlin exudes timeless luxury, showcasing old-school European demureness, discreet hospitality and a spectacular location on the city’s most beautiful street, the Kurfürstendamm.
Right opposite the Uhlandstraße Underground Station and just 600 metres from Berlin Zoo, it is better known as a landmark than a hotel. This property is such a part of city life – the longest established luxury hotel in Berlin - there’s a restaurant, a brasserie and a piano bar, plus a spa with a heated indoor pool and thermal area.
Spice up your festive nights with a stay during the winter months to discover the city at its most magical. Buzzing with festive excitement, adorned with beautiful Christmas trees and lit up in twinkling fairy lights, the markets are the best part of Berlin’s winter. Follow your nose to the finest mulled wine and roasted chestnuts as you soak up the unique ambience of the city’s famous stalls.
In the midst of an upmarket area in Berlin
- We take care of travel with Flights from UK to Berlin
- 3-nights accommodation at 5 Star Hotel Bristol Berlin
- A stay in Berlin includes a delicious Bed & Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Access available at hotel
Timeless elegance and five-star hotel service in central Berlin
- Five-star Hotel Bristol Berlin in central Berlin, with pool and wellness area
- Dip into the beating heart of the scorching, contemporary art world
- Enjoy a prime location on one of Berlin’s famous shopping boulevards
- Find a different side to the Berlin Wall at the East Side Gallery
- Relax in the 18 meter pool, sauna, steam bath or enjoy healthy smoothies
- Hop on a sensational beer bike to enjoy the city’s finest pint...on the move!
- The Bristol Bar among the 10 best cocktail bars in Berlin luxury hotels
- Swish on up to the very top of the sensational TV Tower for epic views
- Experience sophisticated, old-European style service at the five-star hotel
- Slip onto the party side of Berlin’s tracks for a night of clubbing
- Get your camera ready during check out at Checkpoint Charlie
- You simply cant leave Berlin without tasting a delicious currywurst!
Located on the famous shopping boulevard Kurfuerstendamm in the heart of Berlin, Bristol Berlin has one of the best-rated locations in the city, with great attractions close by. This iconic hotel opened its doors in 1952 and the experienced team of the hotel is there to give an unforgettable stay and experience in Berlin. The hotel is easy to reach by car, with underground car park facilities, or by the nearby public transport.
All rooms are a stylistic mix of classic and modern with soundproofed windows that can be opened. Enjoy views over the Kurfuerstendamm or the quiet of the inner courtyard. Enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and in the rooms.
After a day of exploring Berlin, relax in the wellness spa with a 18-metre-long heated indoor pool with pool bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks throughout the day. The facilities also include a sauna, infrared cabin and steam room with a cold-water plunge pool.
Enjoy a broad selection of drinks and cocktails at the Bristol Bar, or cosy up at the Bristol Café. And you will still have legendary Crêpes Suzettes flambéed at your table at the well-loved Bristol Grill, which serves traditional German-French cuisine with the occasional modern twist.
Berlin´s most famous shopping street is on the doorstep of Bristol Berlin and many attractions are within easy walking distance, including Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, KaDeWe, Theater des Westens, BIKINI Berlin concept mall and The Story of Berlin interactive museum. There are plenty of diversions for families in the area as well – the Berlin zoo and aquarium are nearby, and you can walk to Tiergarten, the city’s largest park, in less than ten minutes.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out