Timeless elegance and five-star hotel service in central Berlin w/ flights! Book your luxurious five-star city break today! Total from £229pp
Walking along the magnificent sites of Berlin, you can’t help but be transported back to the days of Prussian glory, the Nazi-era nadir or the Cold War blues. But Berlin is no museum piece – its hotels create an upmarket counterpart to the city’s looming watchtowers. The five-star Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin exudes timeless luxury, showcasing old-school European demureness, discreet hospitality and a spectacular location on the city’s most beautiful street, the Kurfürstendamm.
Right opposite the Uhlandstraße Underground Station and just 600 metres from Berlin Zoo, it is better known as a landmark than a hotel. This property is such a part of city life – the longest established luxury hotel in Berlin - that it is known to Berliners as the “Kempi”. Inside, there’s arestaurant, a brasserie and a piano bar, plus a spa with a heated indoor pool and thermal area.
Spice up your festive nights with a stay during the winter months to discover the city at its most magical. Buzzing with festive excitement, adorned with beautiful Christmas trees and lit up in twinkling fairy lights, the markets are the best part of Berlin’s winter. Follow your nose to the finest mulled wine and roasted chestnuts as you soak up the unique ambience of the city’s famous stalls.
In the midst of an upmarket area in Berlin
- We take care of travel with Flights from London to Berlin
- 3-Night Accommodation at 5 Star Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin
- A stay in Berlin includes a delicious Bed & Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Access available at hotel
Timeless elegance and five-star hotel service in central Berlin
- Five-star Kempinski in central Berlin, with pool and wellness area
- Dip into the beating heart of the scorching, contemporary art world
- Enjoy a prime location on one of Berlin’s famous shopping boulevards
- Find a different side to the Berlin Wall at the East Side Gallery
- Relax in the 18 meter pool, sauna, steam bath or enjoy healthy smoothies
- Hop on a sensational beer bike to enjoy the city’s finest pint...on the move!
- The Bristol Bar among the 10 best cocktail bars in Berlin luxury hotels
- Swish on up to the very top of the sensational TV Tower for epic views
- Experience sophisticated, old-European style service at the five-star hotel
- Slip onto the party side of Berlin’s tracks for a night of clubbing
- Get your camera ready during check out at Checkpoint Charlie
- You simply cant leave Berlin without tasting a delicious currywurst!
Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin offers you perfect location in the centre of Berlin on the famous Kurfürstendamm. From the hotel, Berlin's numerous attractions are easily reachable by public transport or by foot.
Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin offers air-conditioned rooms with large windows, modern bathrooms and international TV channels. Spacious rooms are designed in bright and pleasant warm colours.
The Kempinski Grill gourmet restaurant is one of the most traditional and well known restaurants in the city, and one of the best. Reinhard's brasserie offer light cuisine and a terrace overlooking Kurfürstendamm. Guests can enjoy drinks in the Gobelin Halle lounge or in the Bristol Bar.
Spa area at Kempinski is an oasis of relaxation and a source of harmony.Immerse yourself in a world of relaxation that will give you an entirely new feeling of well-being. Massages and beauty treatments can also be booked here.