‘Hamburg's historic label, ‘The gateway to the world’, might be a bold claim, but Germany’s second-largest city and biggest port has never been shy.’ Lonely Planet
Breakfast included throughout the trip
- Return flights from UK
- 3 Nights in 4 Star Hotel Panorama Billstedt
- Bed & Breakfast
Hamburg--one of the most spectacular cities in Germany
- The joy of Miniatur Wunderland the largest model railway system in the world
- Reeperbahn the eclectic street that has juicy cabarets next to high end eateries
- The Elbe Tunnel built in 1911 and the technological marvel of its day
- Speicherstadt, the city of warehouses, and the largest warehouse district in the world
- Alster Lake dotted with sailing boats that can be hired. If you are lucky in the winter it will freeze over and you can walk on it.
- The Medieval parts of the city
- The gleaming glass architecture of The Dockland
- The Baroque Churches
- Over one hundred canals can be used to explore the old and new Hamburg
- The Christmas Markets that attract marvellous artisans, and the wondrous traveller alike
The Panorama is a classic modern, top-class hotel. This hotel provides a stylish base in the quiet Billstedt district of Hamburg. Just 12 minutes to Hamburg’s city centre, the hotel Panorama Billstedt welcomes its guests in a classic hanseatic tradition.
Altogether there are 111 comfortable double rooms, spacious family rooms as well as two elegant suites with traditional English-style furniture. All rooms offer WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and phones.
Breakfasts are available at the Panorama Billstedt. Fine dining is available in the bistro, and drinks can be enjoyed at the hotel bar. At the end of the day the hanseatic atmosphere of our bar Clipper-Lounge will help you enjoy a fresh beer drawn from the keg or a cocktail.
A wide range of shops and boutiques can be explored in the Billstedt Center, just 199 m from the Billstedt Panorama.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately
- City tax is not included in the price and is to be paid per person per night directly at the hotel.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.