A stylish design hotel in Helsinki with breakfast and individually designed rooms!
Book your fabulous city break today!
Helsinki, the capital of Finland, is a vibrant seaside city of beautiful islands and great green parks. Helsinki is justifiably proud of its international achievement as the 2012 World Design Capital and for those who find pleasure and solace in the immersion of contemporary art and the cutting-edge vibes of urban life; this Nordic city is a must, where every corner is heating up with refurbished attractions.
Design, architecture, culture and shopping are all great exploration angles and large park areas, forests, lakes, and the coastline with numerous islands sprinkled off it make certain there’s no shortage of natural presence.
Hotel Korpilampi in Espoo stands on the shores of beautiful Lake Korpilampi, surrounded by scenic forests.
Nordic warm tones combined with magnificent nature photographs create a cosy atmosphere. Hotel Korpilampi has a beautiful lake shore setting. The forests and cliffs around the hotel offer a unique opportunity for various activities as well as relaxation and recreation amidst nature.
Breakfast selection includes vegan selection and gluten free
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from London to Helsinki
- 3-Night Accommodation at the 4 Star Hotel Korpilampi
- A stay in Helsinki includes a delicious Bed & Breakfast
Sink in to Helsinki's cultural hot spots, cycling past the bobbing yachts on the colorful riverbanks!
- The fantastic location in a neighbourhood nearby the sights of central Helsinki
- Venturing off to Helsinki’s finest hotspots on hotel-borrowed bikes or Nordic poles
- Take a ferry to the magnificent UNESCO-listed Suomenlinna sea fortress
- Treat yourself to a delicious meal at one of the hotel's unique restaurants
Hotel Korpilampi in Espoo stands on the shores of beautiful Lake Korpilampi, surrounded by scenic forests. The hotel is around 30 minutes from the centre of Helsinki and Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport.
The hotel has 155 cosy rooms and some of them feature wooden floors. Modern décor, a work desk and private bathroom with shower are standard at Hotel Korpilampi.
Hotel Korpilampi has a beautiful lakeshore setting. The forests and cliffs around the hotel offer a unique opportunity for various activities as well as relaxation and recreation amidst nature.
The on-site à la carte restaurant offers international cuisine and views of the pond. Guests can also relax with a drink or snack in the lobby bar or on the terrace during warm months.
Leisure activities at Korpilampi Hotel include 2 indoor swimming pools, a hot tub and a fitness centre. Guests can enjoy free use of walking sticks to explore the hiking path around the pond.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out