A stylish design hotel in Helsinki with breakfast, a choice of unique restaurants, individually designed rooms and free Wi-Fi!
Book your fabulous city break today!
Helsinki is justifiably proud of its international achievement as the 2012 World Design Capital and for those who find pleasure and solace in the immersion of contemporary art and the cutting-edge vibes of urban life; this Nordic city is a must, where every corner is heating up with refurbished attractions.
Created in true Helsinki style to represent the colourful history of the Siltasaari district, the four-star Scandic Paasi is adjacent to a striking granite architectural gem, within easy reach of the city centre and close to a quaint Baltic inlet. Known for its excellent service and location, this hotel sits right next to the districts of Hakaniemi and trendy Kallio, as is the peaceful Eläintarhanlahti shoreline.
There are many tram lines and bus routes that pass through the nearby Helsinki Market Square. The botanical gardens are just across the bay and the magnificent Senate Square is a 15-minute walk away. Hakaniemi Harbour, with boat access to Korkeasaari Zoo, is a 2-minute walk from the hotel.
Guests can surf the internet with free Wi-Fi, plus use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks. A fitness centre and library with board games and magazines are available to guests. With a number of interesting restaurants, you are spoilt for choice and the sea pavilion, which opened in 2015, is a unique panorama restaurant floating on the sea, open year-round.
This is a very unique way to enjoy a city break in the “Pearl of the Baltic”!
Breakfast selection includes vegan selection and gluten free
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from London to Helsinki
- 3-Night Accommodation at the 4 Star Scandic Paasi
- A stay in Helsinki includes a delicious Bed & Breakfast
- Stay updated with friends & family via Free Wi-Fi Access
Sink in to Helsinki's cultural hotspots, cycling past the bobbing yachts on the colourful riverbanks
- The fantastic location in a neighbourhood nearby the sights of central Helsinki
- Venturing off to Helsinki’s finest hotspots on hotel-borrowed bikes or Nordic poles
- Take a ferry to the magnificent UNESCO-listed Suomenlinna sea fortress
- Keep friends and family updated on your Baltic adventure with free Wi-Fi at the hotel
- The hotel’s local-history design theme with brightly coloured rooms and interiors
- Enjoy the on-site fitness centre and library with board games and magazines available
- Treat yourself to a delicious meal at one of the hotel's unique restaurants
Our modern hotel Scandic Paasi is known for its excellent service and location, with all the most popular sights in Helsinki just a short walk way, including Helsinki Cathedral, the Market Square as well as the shopping streets and restaurants. The Hakaniemi Market Square is close by the hotel and offers excellent connections to the centre.
The bold and contemporary furnishings at Scandic Paasi are inspired by the area's history, from Finnish boxing to a 19th-century circus. All 170 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include safes, phones, and ironing boards.
There are also 4 interesting restaurants in different styles next to our hotel, including Restaurant Meripaviljonki, which opened in April 2015, and is a unique panorama restaurant floating on the sea, open year-round. Guests can enjoy surfing the internet or playing games on Paasi Scandic's 3 iPads, plus free use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks. A fitness center and library with board games and magazines are available.