Experience two of Europe’s strongest nations, peppered with the footprints of the Vikings and modern Scandinavia w/ flights and train!
Book your fabulous twin-centre break today! From £269pp!
The magical images conjured merely at the thought of escaping to Sweden and Denmark. Capitals of historic and natural wonders, from the archaeological splendours of the Hanseatic League to the plethora of green spaces, Scandinavia has so much to offer even the most seasoned travellers.Stockholm and Copenhagen showcase pristine streets, unmistakably modern designs and beautiful glassware; a deep respect for nature and the environment, home of the Vikings, modern monarchies; an established social fabric; humanitarian and some of the most charming people you will ever meet. Apart from the above, there is really so much more to discover with our twin-centre!
Touch down in Sweden's coolest city for a two-night stay at the four-star Park Inn by Radisson Stockholm Hammarby Sjöstad. Stockholm's recent status as cinema's edgy capital has only added to its appeal. Set on 14 islands connected by 57 bridges, its proximity to water and a variety of green spaces also makes it a truly romantic place.
You'll then embark on a scenic train ride to Copenhagen in Denmark. Akin to a mini road trip, you'll take in the beautiful, vast plains of the country, where you'll spend two nights at the family-fun Savoy Hotel. The hotel is perfectly located to discover Copenhagen's highlights. Experience life as a local and hop on a bicycle or explore on foot, weaving past quaint squares and green copper-roofed towers to the stunning Botanical Gardens. Do not miss a visit to the National Museum of Denmark and the tight-knit community of Chistiania, packed with striking homes, lively bars and organic eateries. Find exceptional cuisine at Noma, which has been consistently labelled the world's best restaurant.
Expertly selected hotels maximising your enjoyment
- We take care of Flights from the UK to Stockholm
- 2-Night Accommodation at a 4 Star Hotel in Stockholm
- Train Journey from Stockholm to Copenhagen
- 2-Night Accommodation at a 4 Star Hotel in Copenhagen
- A stay at both hotels includes Daily Breakfast
- We take care of Flights from Copenhagen to the UK
Sophisticated charm in two of the most upmarket European cities
- Four nights at specially selected accommodation with breakfast
- Head to Sweden’s Royal Palace with its lavish furnishings and state regalia
- High-speed, scenic train from Stockholm to Copenhagen
- Stroll across Nyhavn Harbour, one of Europes most authentic waterfronts
- Visit Roskilde, Denmark’s first capital home to the world’s finest Viking museum
- Marvel at five superbly preserved 1,000 year old vessels and archaeology
- Ventrue to Fredericksborg Slot, the Nordic Versailles, a baroque treasure
This family-friendly hotel in Stockholm places you in the heart of the safe and quiet Hammarby Sjöstad district, affording you easy access to the area’s major sports and concert venue as well as to convenient transport options for easy travel around Stockholm. Just across the street from Park Inn is the Hammarbybacken ski slope. During summer, guests might enjoy a walk along the nearby Sickla Canal and Hammarby Lake.
If you’re looking for a comfortable, chic accommodation while in Stockholm, then our Park Inn by Radisson is the perfect choice. Hotel offers 178 rooms and suites enjoy Free wireless, High-speed Internet access, flat-screen televisions, stunning views, and coffee and tea provisions.
Savour a great meal in a laid-back atmosphere at our on-site RBG Bar & Grill while you’re in Stockholm. The restaurant specialises in gourmet burgers and grilled dishes and also serves local favourites like fish stew and bookmaker toast as well as vegetarian dishes. Guests can have fun and eat well at RBG Bar & Grill, hotel's on-site restaurant that’s perfect for families on the go, business lunches or a girls’ night out. The restaurant offers a children’s menu to make your little ones happy as well as an all-day menu, à la carte menu and bar menu.
The Savoy Hotel is a special boutique hotel in one of the most beautiful capitals of the world, Copenhagen. This historic city’s essence is demonstrated in every inch of the Savoy Hotel. Built in 1906, this charming Copenhagen hotel retains its green and gold-decorated façade, and is located 200 metres from the Tycho Brahe Planetarium.
With an amazing 66 rooms on 6 floors, there is no better way than to get a good night’s rest than by staying at the Savoy Hotel. There are 5 different categories of rooms all with the most modern amenities and facing the hidden gem of the Savoy Hotel, a quiet and relaxing inner courtyard. The rooms have been renovated in 2012 and have lots of natural daylight. They are all facing an inner court yard and are very quiet. Savoy Hotel’s fresh, minimalist rooms are decorated in rich brown and light blue.
The Savoy Hotel also provides a delicious buffet breakfast selection to be enjoyed at the cozy courtyard along with a breakfast in the reception area for guests checking out early. Wi-Fi internet is available throughout the building, and bicycles can be rented on site.
- Airport Transfers can be arranged on request
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- The itinerary can also be booked in reverse
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.