The Ultimate Greek Odyssey! Take in the history and culture of Athens, the Romance of Santorini with Beach Relaxation and the All Inclusive Crete in one Holiday!
The holiday starts with a 2 night stay at the ‘eternal’ city of Athens, the capital of one of the most powerful civilizations of the ancient world. Walk hand in hand with history and visit some of its architectural masterpieces like the Acropolis and the Parthenon temple. A visit to Athens would seem incomplete without a visit to its shining jewels, the Acropolis museum and the National Archaeological Museum.
In Athens we've chosen the centrally located Polis Grand hotel. Located within a short walk of the city’s popular sights, this contemporary hotel offers a stunning view of the Acropolis and Lycabettus.
After Athens, you will visit Santorini, possibly the most romantic and picturesque Greek Island, born from an ancient volcanic eruption, whose stupendous cliffs rise 900 feet from a half-moon caldera which also makes it a fascinating island to explore. Picturesque villages teeter on the rocky sides and whitewashed Cycladic houses perfectly complement the blue domed rooftops. In Santorini, you will be staying at the 4-star, seafront Veggera resort located right on the famous beach of Perissa, Santorini’s most popular beach.
The last 5 nights will be spent in Crete at the 5 Star Sentido Vasia Resort & Spa on an All Inclusive Board Basis. The expansive complex of the Sentido Vasia Resort & Spa lies in the picturesque fishing village of Sissi on the north-east coast of Crete above a small rocky cove with a beach.
With its diverse range of services, including specialist restaurants and bars along with seven pools, a spa and beauty centre, fitness studio, children’s club and extensive sports offerings, the Sentido Vasia Beach Hotel & Spa fulfils every guest’s wishes.
Greek Treasure Trail, W/All Inclusive Crete, Ferries, Transfers & Flights
- Flight into Athens
- Transfer to the Polis Grand Hotel, Athens
- 2 nights stay at the Polis Grand Hotel with breakfast
- Transfer to the ferry station Piraeus
- High speed Ferry to Santorini, Thira
- Transfer from Thira to the Mediterranean White Hotel, Santorini
- 3 nights accommodation in the Mediterranean White Hotel, Santorini with breakfast
- Transfer from Hotel to Thira port
- High speed Sea Jet to Heraklion
- 5 Nights stay at the 5 Star Sentido Vasia Resort on All Inclusive Board Basis
- Transfer from Hotel to the Heraklion Airport
- Flight from Heraklion back to the UK
The well known picture postcard that is Santorini, Culture of Athens combined with All Inclusive Beach Life
- Centrally located hotel in Athens – a short walk from some of the most famous landmarks.
- Visit to the legendary Acropolis and the Parthenon temple in Athens.
- Fall in love with the unsurpassed beauty and landscapes of Santorini
- High speed Sea Jet to Heraklion
- The Mediterranean island life of Crete
- Enjoy the ancient architecture of Heraklion, Chania and Rethymnon
Polis Grand Hotel is a luxury 4-star hotel located right in the heart of Athens. With its privileged location, Polis Grand provides unique accessibility to the historic sights and attractions of Athens.
Polis Grand Hotel boasts superb accommodation through the spacious, modern rooms and suites provided, so as to cater to the needs of all guests. According to the desires of each guest, there are comfortable twin and double rooms, executive rooms and a junior suite, as well as family rooms with connecting doors.
A rich Greek buffet breakfast is served at the Polis Restaurant. At Polis Life bistro, guests can taste fresh coffee and delicious pies. Refreshing cocktails and Greek cuisine are served at the rooftop garden bar-restaurant with panoramic views of the city.
Whether you are visiting Athens for a romantic getaway or you are here on business, Polis Grand Hotel is the ultimate option for cozy and friendly accommodation.
The Mediterranean White hotel is located on the south-eastern coast of Santorini Island, just a short distance from the famous Black Beach.
Hotel offers rooms and suites with facilities such as bathroom, king size bed, hairdryer, mini-fridge, satellite TV, telephone and a balcony or terrace with garden views.
Guests can enjoy a delicious American Breakfast each morning in buffet style. Lunch and dinner are served in the main restaurant of Mediterranean Beach Hotel located 150m away. Mediterranean Beach features an a la carte restaurant, buffet restaurant, pool and snack bar.
There is a pool with umbrellas and sunbeds as well as a children’s pool, specially designed for infants. Other facilities include 7 jacuzzis, a fitness centre, massage and wellbeing treatments, shuttle service, Wi-Fi access in public areas.
SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa is located in the quiet picturesque fishing village of Sissi, 45km from Heraklion and 25km from Agios Nikolaos. The expansive complex of the SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa lies in the picturesque fishing village of Sissi on the north-east coast of Crete above a small rocky cove with a beach.
The hotel SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa disposes of in total 300 elegant and comfortable rooms and suites with hand-made furniture to create a perfect ‘feel-good’ atmosphere during your holiday. Furthermore, they are fitted with balcony, furnished terrace or veranda, air conditioning, queen size double bed or twin beds, sofa bed, satellite TV, safe deposit box (against charge), telephone, hair dryer, bathroom amenities, bathroom with bathtub or shower.
Four restaurants and five bars guarantee an very wide and diverse choice of dishes and drinks at all times of the day in the SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa.
A 1,500 m² spa centre, offering many different wellness treatments for young and old alike, and massages, awaits you in the SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa. The wide range of sports and leisure activities in the SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa leave hardly any guest wishes unmet. An overview of the sports and leisure activities: theatre, volleyball, table tennis, pool table, water polo and a gym.
With its central location the hotel is the ideal starting-point for excursions to discover all of Crete’s important sights.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out