The Ultimate Greek Odyssey! Take in the history and culture of Athens, the Romance of Santorini with Beach Relaxation and the All Inclusive Crete in one Holiday!
The holiday starts with a 3 night stay at the ‘eternal’ city of Athens, the capital of one of the most powerful civilizations of the ancient world. Walk hand in hand with history and visit some of its architectural masterpieces like the Acropolis and the Parthenon temple. A visit to Athens would seem incomplete without a visit to its shining jewels, the Acropolis museum and the National Archaeological Museum.
In Athens we've chosen the centrally located K29 Hotel. Right in the heart of Athens, K29 offers a refreshing accommodation option that covers the needs of modern travelers. Urban guestrooms that connect you to the city and allow you to relax, combining pure comfort with edgy details in décor and contemporary.
After Athens, you will visit Santorini, possibly the most romantic and picturesque Greek Island, born from an ancient volcanic eruption, whose stupendous cliffs rise 900 feet from a half-moon caldera which also makes it a fascinating island to explore. Picturesque villages teeter on the rocky sides and white washed Cycladic houses perfectly complement the blue domed rooftops. In Santorini, you will be staying at the 4-star, Imperial Med Resort & Spa. Situated on the secluded beach of Aghia Paraskevi, on the exotic Greek island of Santorini, this luxury all-suite boutique resort has been completely renovated and presents a magical blend of elegant white and cool marble amid lush flowered paths and courtyards. All this is wonderfully set against a vivid backdrop of deep blue sky and sea.
The last 4 nights will be spent in Crete at the 5 Star CHC Athina Palace Resort & Spa on an All Inclusive Board Basis. The Hotel is amongst the best that Crete has to offer. The resort commands magnificent views of the Aegean Sea and you will truly enjoy every day of your holiday in this special place. If you’re looking for peaceful beaches and all-inclusive relaxation (with a good choice of pools and spa facilities) then CHC Athina Palace is for you.
Greek Treasure Trail, W/All Inclusive Crete, Ferries, Transfers & Flights
- Flight into Athens
- Transfer to the K29 Hotel, Athens
- 3 nights stay at the Centrally located K29 Hotel
- A stay in Athens will include Breakfast
- Greek Traditional Meal at the historic centre of Athens
- Transfer to the ferry station Piraeus
- Ferry to Santorini, Thira
- Transfer from Thira to the Imperial Med Resort & Spa, Santorini
- 3 nights accommodation in the 4-star, Imperial Med Resort & Spa, Santorini
- Enjoy Bed & Breakfast Board Basis in Santorini
- Transfer from Hotel to Thira port
- Sea Jet to Heraklion
- 4 Nights stay at the 5 Star CHC Athina Palace Resort & Spa, Crete
- Accommodation in Crete will be on All Inclusive Board Basis
- Transfer from Hotel to the Heraklion Airport
- Flight from Heraklion back to the UK
The well known picture postcard that is Santorini, Culture of Athens combined with All Inclusive Beach Life!
- Centrally located hotel in Athens – a short walk from some of the most famous landmarks.
- Visit to the legendary Acropolis and the Parthenon temple in Athens.
- Fall in love with the unsurpassed beauty and landscapes of Santorini
- Sea Jet to Heraklion
- The Mediterranean island life of Crete
- Enjoy the ancient architecture of Heraklion, Chania and Rethymnon
Right in the heart of Athens, K29 offers a refreshing accommodation option that covers the needs of modern travelers. At K29 Hotel you'll be close to popular attractions like Ancient Agora and Roman Agora.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of K29 Hotel, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Situated on the secluded beach of Aghia Paraskevi, on the exotic Greek island of Santorini, this luxury all-suite boutique resort has been completely renovated and presents a magical blend of elegant white and cool marble amid lush flowered paths and courtyards. All this is wonderfully set against a vivid backdrop of deep blue sky and sea. For discerning guests, the resulting elegance and high-end hospitality translate to an unforgettable vacation in the land of myth and sun.
Imperial Med Resort & Spa offers 57 spacious and clean rooms, with contemporary decor and flat-screen TVs. For a more stylish option closer to Santorini's iconic caldera (and a better overall experience), travelers should check rates at Rocabella Deluxe Suites in Imerovigli.
Next to the swimming pool you can enjoy your favourite cocktail or champagne, accompanied by soft music and breathtaking views. For the ultimate in relaxation, indulge with a treatment from the wide range available at the spa.
All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. The hotel's hot tub, private beach, fitness center, sauna, outdoor pool are ideal places to relax and unwind after a busy day. Imperial Med Resort & Spa is a smart choice for travelers to Santorini, offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
The Hotel “CHC Athina Palace Resort & Spa” is amongst the best that Crete has to offer. The CHC Athina Palace is a 5-star Resort & Spa situated in a hilly, secluded location, close to Mades, a small fishing village. The resort commands magnificent views of the Aegean Sea.
The CHC Athina Palace Resort's 355 bedrooms are decorated in an attractive modern style. They are all air conditioned and have private balconies. Each room has a minibar, a telephone, a safety deposit box, a hairdryer and a television with international satellite channels.
There’s 3 pools to choose from, divided up into different sections for whatever your mood: splashing around, relaxing, or for children. After lounging by the pool you can head to the CHC Athina’s main restaurant which serves local tastes and international cuisine. There’s great views from both its outdoor terrace and through the large windows of its indoor eating area. If you want to burn off some of that tasty food, there’s a fitness center on site and several sporting facilities, including tennis courts, basketball courts and a games area.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out