Spend 6 nights flitting from one sensational city to another during this week-long mini break to Prague, Vienna and Budapest! Wander the Old Square of Prague, soak up the culture in Vienna and feast your eyes on the stunning sights of Budapest.
Propel yourself into the wonderful world of Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. Nestled on the Vltava River and nicknamed “the City of a Hundred Spires", Prague oozes opulence from every street corner.
Dotted with bridges which leapfrog from one riverbank to another, not to mention soaring steeples and spires brushing against the golden glow of the Czech sky, Prague is full of wonder and magic.
Wander its Old Square, bustling and atmospheric, gaze up at its colourful Baroque architecture, a sight to behold, and cross Charles Bridge, lined with statues of Catholic saints which date all the way back to 1402. Then, feast your eyes on its Gothic churches, rich with history and architectural eye-candy, before visiting the medieval Astronomical Clock.
After rubbing shoulders with Prague’s historic treasures, you'll make your way to Vienna, the capital of Austria, for a two nights' stay surrounded by artistic and intellectual legacy.
A city which once witnessed the musical prowess of Mozart and Beethoven and the wisdom of Sigmund Freud, Vienna attracts culture vultures and history buffs alike. Explore the Imperial Palace of the Schönbrunn, expansive and honey-coloured, and lose yourself in star-studded museums displaying works of the likes of Gustav Klimt.
The last leg of your trip will see you step foot into Budapest, the capital of Hungary and a modern day fairy tale. Chain Bridge connects the hilly terrain of Buda with the flat plains of Pest, and the Old Town, poised on Castle Hill with its own funicular, is home to the History Museum.
Tracing life from Roman times onward, the History Museum offers your very own window into the past. When you’re not brushing up on your history, visit Trinity Square, boasting the 13th century Matthias Church and the turrets of the Fishermen’s Bastion and their sweeping views.
Flights and accommodation on a 6-night sparkling city break
- Flight from the UK to Prague
- A magnificent 2 nights’ stay at the Ibis Praha Mala Strana in Prague
- Coach from Prague to Vienna
- A fabulous 2 nights’ stay at the Simm's Hotel in Vienna
- Coach from Vienna to Budapest
- A lovely 2 nights’ stay at the Eurostars Budapest Center in Budapest
- Delicious breakfasts included at all the hotels
- Flight from Budapest to UK
Fall in love with Prague’s history, Vienna’s beauty and Budapest’s magic
- Discover picture-perfect Prague, “the City of a Hundred Spires”
- Cross Charles Bridge, lined with statues of Catholic saints which date all the way back to 1402
- Feast your eyes on the medieval Astronomical Clock
- Marvel at the Imperial Palace of the Schönbrunn in Vienna
- Lose yourself in the halls of wonderful Austrian art museums
- Visit the History Museum in Budapest, a living time capsule
- Meander through Budapest’s Old Town, poised on Castle Hill
Ibis Praha Mala Strana provides modern 3-star accommodation in Prague. This modern hotel is situated close to Prague's historical district of Lesser Town and the Novy Smichov shopping centre.
Only a short stroll from Smichov, it offers modern rooms equipped with modern ammenities such as telephone, private bathroom, air conditioning, hairdryers.
There are a variety of facilities available to those staying at Ibis Praha, such as an express check-in and check-out feature, a 24-hour reception and meeting facilities.
Those staying at Ibis Praha Mala Strana can dine on international and local cuisines at the on-site restaurant, conveniently situated for those who want to stay close by at mealtime. Each evening, guests are welcome to relax in the comfortable lounge bar. A varied buffet breakfast is served daily.
Ibis Praha is close to Andel Metro Station, making it easy for guests to discover Prague and its surrounding areas.
Simm’s Hotel Vienna is the ideal accommodation for a trip to Vienna combined with art and culture, sightseeing and shopping. The underground station is located right next to the design hotel, with a direct connection into central Vienna. From there, all the main sights and shopping streets are just a short walk away.
The hotel has 90 non-smoking rooms including suites and family rooms. In the bright, friendly hotel rooms, you will find the comfort of a modern four-star hotel. From the upper floors, you can enjoy an unforgettable view over the city of Vienna. All hotel rooms are air conditioned and equipped with a bathroom with shower or bathtub, minibar, flat-screen TV, telephone and laptop-sized safe.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
In the heart of Budapest, the most central European capital, within walking distance to shopping, business and entertainment areas, the new Eurostars Budapest Center enjoys the prime Budapest city location.
The Eurostars Budapest Center provides 175 spacious, well-lit rooms, equipped with all the details befitting a hotel of its category, with wooden flooring, elegant furniture and the best in technological appliances. A large number of the hotel rooms look out onto the spacious interior patio, which provides a relaxing space where resting from the day's work or from sight-seeing trips around the city.
The Eurostars Budapest Center is a luxury venue where one can enjoy relaxing treats of sauna and gym.
Guests can enjoy their breakfast in the comfort of their own room or in the stylish dining lounge. On site wellness facilities include a gym and a sauna.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Sequence of itinerary can be changed.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.