Enjoy one of Europe's most picturesque cities as you venture through Prague's magical Old Town, take in the extensive views from the Charles Bridge, and sample the best Czech beers!
Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. It is regarded by many as one of Europe's most charming, colorful and beautiful cities. Prague is the equal of Paris in terms of beauty. Prague's maze of cobbled lanes and hidden courtyards is a paradise for the aimless wanderer, always beckoning you to explore a little further. Just a few blocks away from the Old Town Square you can stumble across ancient chapels, unexpected gardens, cute cafes and old-fashioned bars with hardly a tourist in sight.
The Gothic Charles Bridge and Church of St. Nicholas in the Lesser Town, the most beautiful Baroque church in Prague. Prague Castle is the largest ancient castle in the world. Built and renovated during 13 centuries, the complex includes churches, gardens, alleyways and royal residences that would take days to appreciate.
With a stay at Hotel Golf in Prague you'll be close to Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral. This family-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Prague National Theatre and Charles Bridge.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna & a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands.
Centrally located hotel with breakfast
- We take care of travel with return flights
- 3 nights at 4 Star Hotel Golf in a Superior Room
- A stay in Prague includes breakfast
- Always stay connected with friends & family with Free WiFi
Check-in to Prague, a city of wonderful cobbled streets!
- Explore the ancient core of the city on the right bank of the Vtava.
- Walk Prague’s streets to discover the shimmering facades of Old Town Square
- Visit churches at the heart of history such as the Tyn Church
- Be alone on Charles Bridge at dawn or observe the locals water rafting
- Visit Prague castle, the residence of Kings of Bohemia from the 10th century
- Weave through a sequence of picturesque gardens down to the Lesser Town
- Observe the fascinating Czech and French art of the Veletržní Palace
- Marvel at Alphons Mucha’s 20 vast canvases of his superb “Slav Epic”
- See the Belvedere, the finest Renaissance building in Prague and St Vitus
- Learn the secrets of the fortress of Vysehrad rising high above the river
- Why not join a tour of the National Theatre with a visit to Prague City Museum
- Pop to the Farmers’ market for freshly baked pastries, honey and marmalades
Hotel Golf is a comfortable 3-star property conveniently located only 7km from the centre of Prague. Local tourist attractions such as Smichov, Prague Dancing House (Tancici dum) and Church of Saints Cyril and Methodius are not far from the hotel.
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall shower heads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out