A European twin-centre holiday in dynamic Berlin and trendy Prague – with four-star hotels, flights & coach! Book your cutting-edge twin-centre trip today! Total from £199pp
Why decide between Europe’s on-trend cities when you can do both on this eclectic introduction to its cutting-edge destinations? Combining the old world charm of Prague’s fairy-tale castle, much-traversed Charles Bridge and monarchic history with Berlin’s edgy art school vibe and non-stop nightlife. Throw in two stylish four-star hotels and you’ve got four nights you’ll remember forever!
You’ll start with two nights at the four-star Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz. Located right on the historic Alexanderplatz Square, this hotel is well placed to deliver you right into the heart of Berlin’s unique brand of paint splattered brilliance. Whether you’re hoping to see dawn with the party crowd at one of the city’s underground clubs or prefer to see why The Times declares it a “cultural magnet”, you’ll be perfectly positioned here for everything. With sites like KaDeWe and the Reichstag, you can’t help but be transported back to the days of Prussian glory, the Nazi-era nadir, the Cold War blues or the reunification. Like a huge pop-up history book, only much better!
Then hop onto our air-conditioned coach, whizzing southwards through East Germany to Prague where your next two nights will be at the four-star NABUCCO hotel, a 3-minute walk from the tram stop and a 16-minute tram ride from the medieval Vyšehrad castle. You’ll be greeted with cosy yet elegant décor inspired by composer Giuseppe Verdi’s operas, a perfect oasis from those swirling Art Nouveau facades.
We arrange all your travel needs to and from each city
- We take care of travel with Flights from the UK to Berlin
- 2-Night Stay at the 4 Star Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Be swept away from Berlin to Prague via air-conditioned Coach
- 2-Night accommodation at the 4 Star Nabucco Hotel, Prague
- A stay in both hotels includes a delicious Breakfast
- We take care of travel with Flights from Prague to the UK
- Enjoy spacious, Extended Legroom & Upholstered Seats
- 3 x LCD available & a selection of Newspapers/Magazines
- 220V Power & One Bottle of Water per person
Two cities, two countries, one journey
- Berlin hotel located right on the Alexanderplatz Square
- Direct immersion into the buzzing and trendy centre of Berlin
- Make like Pink Floyd by heading to the Brandenburg Gate
- Swish on up to the top of the TV Tower for epic views
- Zoom through eastern Germany into Prague by coach
- Perfect Prague retreat to relax and plan the sightseeing trips
- Prague hotel packed with original art décor treasures
- Glide across the glistening Vltava river to Prague Castle
- Start the day with a rich breakfast buffet service
- Reward a day’s trek with a pint of liquid-gold Pilsner
- Walk through the Old Town to warm, intimate restaurants
- Head to the square to catch the striking of the Astronomical Clock
Adjacent Alexanderplatz public square, this hotel in Berlin places guests in the heart of the city near famous landmarks like the TV Tower and Brandenburg Gate.
This Berlin accommodation houses 1,012 comfortable rooms with sweeping cityscape views. The tasteful décor includes a soothing neutral palette and, in many cases, a bathroom with marble details and rain showers. Wireless High-speed Internet helps guests stay connected during their stay.
Choose from regional and international favourites at the buffets of Humboldt’s Restaurant. Berlin guests can also find authentic regional cuisine at Zille-Stube Meals and drinks are available in the Spagos Bar&Lounge, prepared before your eyes in the open kitchen. The Park Inn’s spa center includes a sauna, gym and massages. Guests can also relax on the top-floor terrace, which offers great views of central Berlin.
Situated 2 km from Wenceslas Square and 3 km from Prague Castle, Hotel Nabucco enjoys a quiet location in Prague's Nusle district. Its perfect place where to relax and plan all the sightseeing trips around the beautiful Prague. Nabucco SPA & Boutique hotel in Prague awaits you at this comfortable 28 bedroom hotel, whose décor is inspired by Giuseppe Verdi’s operas. You will enjoy the unique ambience of the hotel with its wall paintings, musician decor and SPA facilities.
Clean, bright, comfortable rooms, each with its distinctive design, provide guests with the perfect place to stay in the capital city of the Czech Republic. Every room has a private bathroom, free WiFi, flat-screen TV and telephone.
Hotel Nabucco offers a rich buffet breakfast every day with hot and cold buffet, a choice of delicious homemade sweet and savory products, hot and cold beverage, fruit juices. Guests can sit and indulge yourself with a cup of Italian coffee or our tasty sandwiches in the lobby bar. The Bar menu offers a wide selection of typical Czech liqueurs as well as the best international brands spirits.
In Hotel Nabucco, guests are invited to make the most of our wide range of treatments. The private Jacuzzi, Finnish Sauna, Relaxing zone is available every day. The hotel provides the services of a professional masseur from Cairo – his Egyptian massages are definitely unique and our guests enjoy them greatly, especially after long walks through the city centre.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- The itinerary can also be booked in reverse
- Mandatory supplement will be applicable for Xmas and New Year's period
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.