A four-night holiday split between the beautiful cities of Prague and Budapest!
Revel in the rich culture and colonial grandeur of Prague and Budapest during this four night Twin Centre Holiday. Spending two nights in each city and travelling between the two by train, you’ll explore historic centres and fairy-tale castles.
Spend two nights discovering the charming city of Prague in the Czech Republic. Located on the banks of the Vltava River, Prague is often described as a living museum and renowned as one of Europe’s most attractive cities. Lose yourself down the city’s quaint cobbled streets, amble past impressive Baroque and Gothic architecture, sample local cuisine and marvel at the dramatic Prague Castle.
Situated in a diplomatic area in a historical building dating back to early 1900s, luxurious 5-star Hotel Savoy is located a 5-minute walk away from Prague Castle and its gardens. Many other Prague's famous sights, including the Strahov Monastery or Petrín Hill with its lookout tower and gardens are in short walking distance.
After your 2 night break in Prague, you will travel by train to Budapest, the Hungarian city of two halves set on the Danube River. Explore the city’s cultural roots through its network of narrow streets, pop in to museums, stroll through Suburban Buda and admire the impressive Gothic architecture.
Boscolo Budapest perfectly incarnates the soul of the city, considered a must-see destination for those in search of excellence. The Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection welcomes you to the city centre with 5-star luxury and a dedication to making your visit truly extraordinary.
Train Travel between the cities with 5 Star accommodation!
- Return flights from UK
- 5 Star accommodation in Prague in Hotel Savoy
- Rail travel between the cities
- 5 Star accommodation in Boscolo Budapest
- Breakfast at both the hotels
Prague and Budapest--a perfect match for a twin-centre holiday, joined by rail.
- Discover two of Europe's prettiest cities into one stress-free trip
- Explore the rich history of all four quarters of Prague
- Take a memorable walk across Charles Bridge
- Walking the cobbled streets of Prague taking in beautiful sights at every turn.
- Sample local cuisine and marvel at the dramatic Prague Castle
- Savour classical concerts in Baroque cathedrals in Prague
- Discover the two very different sides of Budapest
- Admire the impressive Gothic architecture
- 5 star accommodation in both the cities
- Relax with the locals in a relaxing public spa in Budapest
A luxury stay in the heart of Prague awaits you at Hotel Savoy. Situated in a diplomatic area in a historical building dating back to early 1900s, luxurious 5-star Hotel Savoy is located a 5-minute walk away from Prague Castle and its gardens. Many other Prague's famous sights, including the Strahov Monastery or Petrín Hill with its lookout tower and gardens are in short walking distance.
All rooms and suites at the Savoy Hotel are air conditioned, elegantly furnished, combining modern appliances with old English style. Each unit features a flat-screen smart TV, a fully-stocked minibar and a private marble bathroom fitted with a bathtub or a shower, a hairdryer, a bathrobe and slippers.
The hotel’s relax centre with a Finnish sauna, a steam bath, a hot tub and a small fitness invites guests to unwind after a day spent with sightseeing. Various types of massages can be enjoyed as well. Guests can use the fitness centre, sauna, steam sauna and hot tub
Cozy Hradcany Restaurant serves Czech dishes as well as international cuisine. Delicious meals, service with personal approach and live piano music under the openable roof creates restaurant’s atmosphere. Guests can also enjoy cocktails and drinks at an Art Deco style lobby bar or Anglo-Saxon library with a fireplace, 100-years-old clock and hundreds of books.
The Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection welcomes you to the city centre with 5-star luxury and a dedication to making your visit truly extraordinary. Five-star accents abound, from high-quality marble and Italian furniture to Murano chandeliers and silk wallpaper.
The main hotel has 185 rooms each demonstrating the style and expensive taste you’d expect of Italian owners. There are plush plum coloured carpets, gold curtains held back with gold rope ties, mahogany furniture and a central Murano chandelier. Many of the furnishings are imported from Italy, including rose-coloured marble in the decent-sized bathrooms, which have separate shower and bath.
Wi-Fi keeps you connected, and a treatment at our luxury spa is sure to relax you.
The hotel's heart is the New York Café, with its wonderful frescoes and gilded stucco columns. The elegant bar with live piano music, provides refreshing drinks and cocktails. The Salon Fine Dining restaurant reinvents traditional Hungarian cuisine and has been awarded by the Gault Millau restaurant guide in 2013.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out