Classic Wonderlands & Grand Hotels Set Amidst the Gems of Europe. Book your fabulous twin-centre today! Total from 199pp
Central Europe’s beauty stretches far beyond its fairy-tale castles and sprawling landscape – our twin centre with scenic coach ride shows Prague and Vienna at their magical, glorious best!
Described by Lonely Planet as “the equal of Paris in terms of beauty”, Prague is a city of immense charm. Fire up imaginations with the very idea of a Bohemian invasion, when Kings of Bohemia were also Holy Roman Emperors and Art Nouveau exploded into innovative directions. Prague is a city of immense charm, especially during the early hours of the morning. As a crisp fresh dawn rises, wander from the cobbled lanes of Old Town to the Lesser Town riverbanks. Bonus – you will be the only people on the Charles Bridge. Can you wish for more?
Well yes you can! Discover mind-blowing views as you make your way by coach across the vast open plains of Europe to elegant Vienna. As described by Lonely Planet, “Vienna is packed with imperial history; at the same time it has exciting contemporary museums and a lively nightlife scene.” The soul-stirring tones of the Vienna Boys’ Choir drifting across a courtyard and the opulent palaces are the perfect antidote for urban living and the order of the day for culture vultures.
International travel arrangements and the connections in between
- We take care of flight from UK to Prague
- 2 nights stay at the 4 star Red and Blue Design, Prague
- Be whisked away by coach from Prague to Vienna
- 2 nights stay at the 4 star AZIMUT Hotel, Vienna
- We take care of flight from Vienna to UK
Waltz through the Old World charms of these sophisticated cities
- Stay in opulent 4 star hotels filled with treasures and located centrally
- Walk Prague’s streets to discover the shimmering facades of Old Town Square
- Walk alone on Charles Bridge at dawn or observe the locals water rafting
- Visit Prague castle, the residence of Kings of Bohemia from the 10th century
- See the Belvedere, the finest Renaissance building in Prague and St. Vitus
- Pop to the Farmers’ market for freshly baked pastries, honey and marmalades
- Sweep across Central Europe to Vienna by coach for jaw-dropping views
- Discover why Vienna is Europe’s musical city with a visit to a concert
- Head to Hofburg Palace, the former home of the Habsburg Dynasty
- Other sights include the Opera House and the Parliament Buildings
- Explore the streets of Innere Stadt and St. Stephen’s Cathedral
- At Vienna’s coffee houses, try a pasty and fuel up with an espresso
Red & Blue Design Hotel Prague is situated on the border of the historical centre of Prague, 10 minutes walk from the Charles bridge. The building from the 1900s was fully reconstructed in 2009 and now provides 52 large air conditioned rooms. All rooms are equipped with, thick carpets, modern furniture, plush bathrooms, wifi and air-conditioning. Downstairs there is a modern cafe/bar and ample spacing in a lower level breakfast area.
Walk in the footsteps of Empress Sissi, admire historic buildings and enjoy the fine arts in the numerous museums and concert halls of the city. After exciting hours in the Danube metropolis, the centrally located AZIMUT Hotel Vienna invites you to relax. It's a 10 minute walk to the Sudbahnhof for those interested in journeying to Eastern Europe. The hotel is suitable for business travelers and tourists.
All 180 rooms in the hotel are modernly decorated. Bright colors,comfortable beds and Wi-Fi access - the rooms provide many amenities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Each floor of the hotel has a coffee and tea point.
Guests of the AZIMUT Hotel Vienna can enjoy a rich breakfast buffet in the breakfast room. A bar offers guests some typical Austrian coffee specialties, such as Melange or Einspänner, which can be enjoyed in the cafe, or a Spritzer (wine mixed with sparkling water) and other drinks on the Schanigarten terrace.
This smoke-free hotel is equipped with modern fitness rooms for strength and Cardio-training.
AZIMUT offer their guests a world-class service.
- Transfers can be arranged on request
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.