Citrus Holidays
CALL US NOW :   0203 011 1520
Lines Open :  
Loading Page

The Cloth Hall (in Polish "Sukiennice"), built in the 14th century, was formerly Krakow's international trade centre. After a century, before being destroyed by a fire, the hall saw its glory days and sold a variety of exotic imports - such as leather, spices and silk - from the East. Located right in the middle of the Market Square, this icon of the city was remodelled in the Renaissance style and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1978. Nowadays, the Cloth Hall hosts a number of souvenirs and handicrafts shops, on the ground floor, and the 19 Century Polish Art Gallery, on the first floor.

Useful Information
  • address:Rynek Główny 1-3, Krakow
The-Cloth-Hall
call now 0203 011 1520