Fittingly, 'Lederhaus Schliesselberger' leather goods shop is situated on Lederergasse lane and has a family-owned business since 1422. It was established as a tannery and leather was dyed there until the beginning of the 20th century when the finished leather was then sold. Subsequently. Leather goods were produced for 70 years in the Maxglan area of the town. Today the portfolio includes leather goods, travelling cases. The business also trades in all kinds of leather, furs and a variety of footwear supplies.