Treat yourself to seven unforgettable nights on our five-star all-inclusive holiday on the southwest coast of Cyprus, with flights!
We challenge you to find a more entertaining hotel! Total from £349pp
Some places work hard to achieve the wow factor, while for others it happens. King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort is such a place. Outside Cyprus’s popular city, Paphos, the seafront hotel, on thesouthwest coast shows you what Cyprus is all about and for us is the jewel of Paphos’s crown.
This luxurious five-star resort is a top-rated hotel on TripAdvisor and gives you the chance to discover a very unhurried way of Cypriot life – panoramic views of the sparkling blue Med and four restaurants serving a variety of cuisines are very much the order of the day here.
The world is quite literally your oyster at King Evelthon with family rooms available and an extensive range of facilities – tennis courts, a fully equipped wellness and spa centre, an outdoor lagoon pool, akid’s pool and a waterpark with waterslides (May-Oct only and payable locally).
If you do manage to drag yourself away from the stylish pools, than Paphos is ripe for exploration. There’s an array of shops and restaurants within five minutes of the hotel, along with the UNESCO-protected cultural gems of Paphos – the 2017 European Capital of Culture, rightly so!
Good to know The famous site of Tombs of the Kings is a distance of 1.1 miles and Panagia Chryssopolitissa Church is 1.2 miles away. The resort is 6.8 miles from Paphos International Airport.
Enjoy splendid beachfront location
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from London to Paphos
- 7-Night Stay at the 5 Star King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort
- A stay in Paphos includes All-Inclusive Board
Glorious sunshine, golden sandy beaches
- Enjoy unrivalled hotel views over the Mediterranean Sea
- Sip chilled, exotic cocktails at the fabulous poolside bar
- Dine on an all-inclusive service with international and local cuisine
- Explore the nearby historic city of Paphos, the 2017 European Capital of Culture
- Enjoy a fabulous year-round Mediterranean climate
- Dine on different cuisine each night at the hotel’s many restaurants
- Book a pampering treatment at the spa and wellness centre
- Join a fantastic day trip to the popular site of the Tombs of the Kings
- Keep fit with fitness facilities, tennis and mini football courts
- Younger guests may use the playground or the waterpark, upon charge
- Head to Panagia Chryssopolitissa Church for classic Cypriot charm
- Keep friends and family updated with free WiFi available in public areas
- Simply soak up the beauty and serenity of this incredibly beautiful setting
The 5-star King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort is a luxurious All Inclusive holiday venue located on the southwest coast of Cyprus, aiming to provide the perfect setting for a truly relaxing vacation. Boasting a splendid beachfront location and offering gorgeous panoramic views of the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean and the white sands of the Chlorakas Beach, the hotel combines an attractive location with top-class services, promising a completely fuss-free holiday to its guests.
There are 375 modern rooms equipped with air-conditioning/heating, satellite LCD TV, WiFi, hairdryer, international electricity outlet, international direct dial telephone, personal in-room safe box, minibar, tea and coffee facilities, en suite bathroom, and furnished balcony.
King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort's guests also benefit from a choice of dining places, including an Italian restaurant (Little Italy), El Greco Greek tavern restaurant, Thalassa Diners restaurant, and a Mexican restaurant (Viva Mexico). As for bars, yet again you will be spoilt for choice - onsite you can get your cold refreshing drinks from King's Bar, Bliss by the Sea beach bar, Fresh Lounge bar and veranda, or Sea Breeze Beach Bar - whatever you opt for, chances are you won't be disappointed.
To ensure you have a truly memorable stay, the hotel's facilities also include an outdoor fresh water infinity swimming pool with a Jacuzzi, and a children’s splash pool. The Wellness and Spa Center is where you can relax with a massage, or opt for the sauna, steam bath or the Jacuzzi. However, if you prefer to stay active throughout your stay here, you will be happy to know there is a wide selection of sports activities, too - ranging from outdoor activities on the floodlit tennis courts, the mini football court or the beach volley court, to indoors options like a snooker area and a fully-equipped gym.