Thailand is the whole package, topped with the friendliest of welcomes. Who would expect anything else of the “Land of Smiles”? A blend of culture and beach, this 10-day adventure includes all the highlights!
Spend 2 nights in the metropolis of Bangkok for your first taste of Thailand. As described by Lonely Planet this is “a city where the familiar and the exotic collide like the flavours on a plate of pàt tai.” Embrace the time capsule of this once small trading post; be swept along in the crowds of people, dodge traffic in a tuk tuk, cruise the Chao Phraya River, visit the Grand Palace and Wat Pho – home to the 46-meters of the reclining Buddha - and indulge in phad thai and ice-cold Singha!
Then fly to the island paradise that is Phuket for 7 nights. With soft silky beaches fringed by palm trees and no end to bars, restaurants and clubs this is the ultimate hammock-swinging destination. And whether you choose to stroll the beach after a morning by the hotel pool, or snorkel your way through this inspiring naturescape, there’s no better way to experience Thailand.
- We take care of travel Return Flights from London to Bangkok
- 2-Night accommodation at the 5 Star Ramada Plaza Menam Riverside
- Jetsetters will swept away by Flight from Bangkok to Phuket
- 7-Night accommodation in 5 Star Hotel Andaman Sea View
- Enjoy a delicious Breakfast at all the hotels
- Transfer with air-conditioned transportation
- English Speaking Guide available during private tour
- All Entrance Fees as indicated in programme
- Professional Baggage Handling service provided
- Stay at fantastic, award-winning five-star hotels
- Flights and transfers are taken care of by us
- Visit Bangkok’s iconic Grand Palace and Wat Pho
- Browse the floating markets at Damnoen Saduak
- Make a dash for it on the space-age skytrain
- Cruise down the quiet canals on a long-tail boat
- Cycle through the back roads to visit the temples
- Head to Wat Suthat's intriguing Giant Swing
- Kayak or snorkel on the beaches of Phuket
- Cruise the limestone islands of Phang Nga Bay
- Discover the trendy shops of Phuket town
- For a fun night out head to Bangla Road
- Take in the “real” Thailand at the Big Buddha
- Enjoy a spectacular show by the Simon Cabaret
The luxurious Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside is located on the eastern bank of the city’s legendary Chao Phraya River offering the perfect blend of business and leisure facilities, as well as magnificent views of the city and river. The hotel is a short distance from the shopping andentertainment area of Silom.
The 525 well-appointed Thai-deco inspired guest rooms and spacious suites are furnished tastefully and equipped to meet the needs of today’s business and leisure travellers. Guests can choose from a broad selection of luxury room types - from comfortable Deluxe Rooms, Grand Deluxe Rooms and Plaza Suites to spacious Terrace Suites. The hotel’s Presidential Suite, with terrace and outdoor Jacuzzi, represents the ultimate in riverside accommodation. Each room includes a TV with satellite channels, a work desk and a coffee table. The bathrooms are large and modern.
For a memorable culinary experience, guests may choose from one of the hotel’s four outstanding, individual restaurants. The Terrace@72 Restaurant & Bar serves a selection of barbecued meats and seafood from an open show kitchen, featuring breathtaking views of the city. The Eurasian Grill is a fine dining restaurant showcasing an impressive menu of Angus beef sirloin, Norwegian salmon and Alaskan king crab.
The hotel’s Massira Wellness & Spa provides a range of massage and beauty treatments for local and international guests, and its facilities include a sauna and a steam room. Guests can also exercise at the fitness center during their stay.
Andaman Seaview Hotel is a relaxing retreat just a short stroll from the shores of glorious Karon Beach. A contemporary beach resort in Phuket with Sino-Portuguese architecture, blending modern lifestyles with inspirations from Phuket’s past. Located between Kata and Karon, two of the finest family-friendly beaches on the island, everything you need for a memorable holiday is right here waiting.
The hotel offers 161 stylish rooms in two categories, the Superior Room and Deluxe Room. The colorful décor of the rooms will brighten your mood while the selection of modern amenities leave nothing for the wanting.
There is a great choice of things to do at our luxury hotel in Karon Beach with a wide range of facilities and services. Guests can keep cool in swimming pools and relax all day on a sun lounger with drinks and refreshments from the pool bar or can rejuvinate themselves at the Samunprai Spa.
Start the day with the buffet breakfast offering a wide selection of morning favorites. During lunch and dinner guests can enjoy a range of local and international dishes.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- Mandatory supplement applicable for Xmas and New Year's period
- Expenditures of a personal nature and gratuity for guide and driver
- Optional tours
- Other meals and beverages & drinks
- Early check & Late checked –out
- Tip guide and driver
- Compulsory Christmas/New Year/Peak and High Season supplements as separately stated