The glamour of it all! New York! America! - Charlie Chaplin
New York City is one of the world’s greatest metropolises, proudly showcasing glittering skyscrapers and some of the best shopping, nightlife and entertainment in the world. It is a melting pot of cultures and buzzing atmosphere, from the bustling streets of Soho and Little Italy to the famous streets of Chinatown, all of which have left their mark on the capital’s distinctive character.
Whether you come to the Big Apple for the shopping or the shows, the architecture or the nightlife, it is a city that never disappoints. Discover how the colourful neighbourhoods of Queens and Hell’s Kitchen effortlessly entwine with the trendy districts filled with plush malls like Macy’s, just a short walk away. Let loose at the theatres and stroll through the tranquil plains of Central Park before heading to Brooklyn Bridge. End your treasure trail of exhibitions, stadiums, shows and galleries with a visit to Arthur Andersen’s renowned headquarters Times Square Tower.
3 nights in Times Square
- We take care of return international flights from the UK
- 3 nights at 4 star Hotel Holiday Inn Manhattan
- All prepayable taxes
New York, New York so good they named it twice
- For the perfect introduction to NYC head to Central Park
- Swish on up the Empire State Building for breathtaking views
- Movie fanatics can see classic American films at the Film Forum
- Browse the luxurious Macy’s and Bergdorf's department stores
- Stroll along the West Village’s historic cobblestone streets
- Head to the MoMA and P.S. 1 for cutting-edge modern art
- Discover NYC’s illustrious past at the Grand Central Terminal
- Slide into a swanky booth at one of the famed cocktail lounges
- Wear out your dancing shoes at the weekly free dance parties
- Music-lovers find up-and-coming acts at the Bowery Ballroom
Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave-Chelsea is a 226 room, full service hotel located in the heart of New York's trendy Chelsea neighborhood. It is located within walking distance to the Empire State Building, Chelsea Market, Times Square, the Flatiron Building and all of the other great tourist attractions New York City has to offer.
Each of the rooms has either one king or two double beds, complimentary high speed internet (wireless and hardwired), a 32 inch flat screen television with over 100 channels in high definition, your choice of soft or firm pillows, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, upgraded bedding, and Bath and Body Works soaps and amenities.
Amore Trattoria partners with the Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave-Chelsea to offer the Best -4-Breakfast and Dinner packages.Enjoy small plates at Amore’s Bar/lounge, conveniently located in the Hotel Lobby. Amore Trattoria is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Room Service is available for our guests.
Guests will enjoy all the comforts of home while staying at this hotel.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out