Renaissance Gems and Churches More White than Michelangelo’s Statues
Described by UNESCO as “the greatest concentration of universally renowned works of art in the world”, Florence is one of those places that is revered across the globe as the crème de la crème of art and architecture. Go and see if for yourself and by doing so Florence and its art will become part of you and part of your life!
Contemporary Florence tumbles into the lush Tuscan countryside, but the centre of its centro storico, a Mecca of culture, trendy living and luxurious thrills, can be discovered at a leisurely pace within half an hour. The cosy nature of this honey-coloured treasure trove creates an intimate atmosphere, preserved by a city that furiously defends ancient civic liberties whose martial and banking skills not only once ruled the papacy, but also was responsible for shaping European culture for five centuries.
Modern comforts in a 19th century hotel
- We take care of travel with return flights from London
- 3 nights stay at the 4 star Embassy Hotel
- A stay in Florence includes breakfast
Florence, where even a spec of dust is an artistic masterpiece
- An awe-inspiring walking tour through the prettiest of all Tuscan towns
- Discover Florence’s treasures from Ponte Vecchio to Uffizi courtyard
- For a bird’s eye view, climb up into Brunelleschi's magnificent dome
- Marvel at the Uffizi Gallery’s paintings from the 13th to 18th centuries
- True heaven awaits at one of the addictive gelato emporiums
- Behold Michelangelo’s masterpiece at the Galleria dell' Accademia
- Shop authentic Italian leather at the stalls of the San Lorenzo market
- Savour the world-famous Tuscan cuisine and wines from Chianti region
The Embassy Hotel is a prestigious 4 star hotel located in a a quiet yet central location, the hotel is a few steps from Santa Maria Train Station in central Florence. It is a luxurious completely renovated hotel where the elegance and the style of 19° century combine with the comfort of the finest technological facilities.
The Hotel Embassy has 38 rooms and suites; each room is unique and richly appointed. All rooms have wood floors and marble bathrooms, some have antique furniture and wood-beamed ceilings. The hotel also offers suites composed by a bedroom and a living room divided by a door, furnished with armchairs and table with tea and kettle service.
The Hotel Embassy has 38 rooms and suites; each room is unique and richly appointed. - See more at: http://www.embassyhotel.it/eng-camere.php#sthash.K92DcQeC.dpuf
It serves a varied buffet breakfast in its dining room with original arches. The Hotel also features a bar, a restaurant serving Tuscan specialities.
Guests can relax in the bar or order up room service 24 hours a day. Other than these Embassy Hotel also offer services like concierge, internet, parking spot making your stay a very memorable experience.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out