Enjoy 3 Nights at the 5 Star Mövenpick Ibn Battuta Gate hotel for only £659pp
In years to come historians will discuss the incredible testament to one mans’ vision that Dubai represents. That this ancient nomadic land would one day become the centre of worldwide commerce and the Hong Kong of the Middle East, few would have envisioned as little as twenty years ago, and yet here it stands, 21st Century Dubai. That it is luxurious is undeniable, this is the city with most of the top hotels on Earth right now, but in addition to this, you also have an incredible infrastructure.
The newly built metro whizzes you around the city, so the beach can be reached in minutes, there’s also busses, water busses, abras and The Palm monorail that will take you up and down the palm. Each hotel has its own bar, and you are free to visit all the hotels and have a drink or something to eat in them.
The Mövenpick Ibn Battuta Gate located Jebel Ali Free Zone, and close to Al Maktoum International Airport with easy access to the city for shopping trips. There’s a free shuttle bus to a private beach just 10 minutes away, however the hotel has its own huge pool to relax on as well as several restaurants and bars.
The lead in room is the Superior room at 35 sq metres, with tea and coffee making facilities, 40 inch flat screen tv’s, Ipod dock as well as Wi-FI.
Under the Dubai Government’s Executive Council Resolution No. 2 of 2014 the fee called ‘Tourism Dirham’ will be collected at check-out by the hotel and will be chargeable per night per occupied bedroom. This fee is not included in the price you have paid for your stay, but will appear as a separate item on your bill, detailed as ‘Tourism Dirham Fee’. This is between 10-25 AED per room per night.
- Return flights from London
- 3 nights accommodation
- 5 Star Mövenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai
- Bed & Breakfast board basis
- Prepayable taxes
- Return transfers
- Free WiFi
Beautiful 5 Star Hotel in the Ali Jebel Free Zone
- Private beach at Oceana Beach Club including a lazy river
- Short hop on the metro to city for shopping
- 30 metre swimming pool
- Minimum 35 sq metres room
- Sauna and gym
- Free shuttle service to the private beach section of the hotel
Named after 14th century explorer Ibn Battuta, this luxurious 5-star hotel reflects his exciting travels around the world through its architecture, decor and cuisine. This luxury hotel is walking distance from Ibn Battuta Shopping Mall and the Dubai Metro, with easy access to Dubai’s top attractions. The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali Free Zone are nearby.
All guest rooms are beautifully furnished in the vibrant colours of Morocco whilst sumptuous suites are themed around Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Southern Europe. The spacious rooms feature a modern, Moroccan-inspired décor. Each comes with a flat-screen TV and a minibar. All rooms are en-suite with a bath tub and walk-in rainforest shower.
The hotel has its very own Safar spa, which offers a plethora of treatments to chase away any lingering cares. There’s also a superb state-of-the-art fitness centre, complete with rooftop swimming pool nestled under imposing Moroccan arches. Spend your days soaking up the sun, indulging in an impressive selection of water sports or playing endless rounds of golf at several championship courses that surround you.
Dining opportunities are plentiful including Sicilia for contemporary Italian cuisine, Shanghai Chic for splendours of the oriental world and Chor Bazaar, decorated in the style of a ‘thieves market’ and boasting three tandoor ovens. For a relaxing pre-dinner drink, look no further than Moroc, overlooking New Dubai’s iconic gate and serving delicious and exotic cocktails.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately
- Notable Date Ramadan 25 May – 25 Jun * This may change by a day or two
- During Ramadan, please do not eat, smoke or drink in public
- Alcohol will not be served before sunset at the hotel bar